Call for Presentations
We invite you to submit your presentation ideas for the 2024 NES!
View full presentation information and requirements here and submit your session proposal here to participate as a presenter at the 2024 NES. If you would like to submit multiple proposals, please submit one form for each.
Please note NPMA does not pay registration fees or travel for any speakers.
Information Required for Submission
Your submission must include:
1. Presentation Title
2. Preferred Focus Area
3. Presentation Description
4. Level (Fundamental/Intermediate/Advanced)
5. Speaker name(s) if other than yours
- Asset Disposition
- Best Practices and Innovations
- Control, Ownership, Accountability, and Responsibility
- Data Management and Records
- Information for Property Managers
- Inventory Management
- Life Cycle Asset Management
- NPMA and Career Development
- Property Accounting
- Property Manager Responsibilities
- Regulatory and Contractual Compliance
Target Audiences Include:
- Colleges, Universities, and Non-Profit Organizations
- Federal Agencies
- Fleet Management Professionals
- Medical & Hospital Professionals
- State & Local Government
Presentation Concept Submission: February 5, 2024
PowerPoint Presentation Deadline: June 27, 2024
Please click here to contact the NES seminar staff.