Duty of Care (last updated 2/24/2021)
NPMA is committed to making the health and safety of the 2021 National Education Seminar attendees, speakers, and staff our top priority, by ensuring you are fully equipped for a safe experience. In partnership with the Peppermill Resort Reno, and based on recommendations from the CDC and national, state, and local, guidelines, we have developed this Duty of Care document.
Our Duty of Care is a living document that will continue to evolve, incorporating innovative features that will further enhance the onsite experience and safety for everyone in attendance. Please continue to refer to this document for updated information and do not hesitate to contact the NPMA office (email@example.com) if you have questions or concerns.
NPMA Safety Measures:
- Masks will be required in all public settings, during sessions, at events and gatherings, and anywhere you will be around other people.
- Disposable masks will be available. You are welcome to bring your own mask as well.
- Personal-sized hand sanitizer will be provided by NPMA at registration.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space by the Peppermill Resort.
- Name badges will be print-on-demand to limit contact and touch.
- All NPMA meeting rooms, meals, and events will maintain proper distancing and will be set in accordance with CDC and Peppermill Resort guidelines.
In partnership with the Peppermill Resort, we will be providing:
- Responsible F&B, Seating, Barriers
- Appropriate signage/floor decals to reinforce spatial distancing and other safety reminders.
Personal Accountability Commitment:
- By attending NPMA’s NES in Reno, NV, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, wearing a mask at all times in public areas, engaging in appropriate physical distancing and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.