What meals are provided with my registration fee?
- Breakfast: continental breakfast on Monday and Tuesday, buffet breakfast on Wednesday, and plated breakfast on Thursday
- Lunch: Buffet lunch on Monday
- Dinner: Buffet dinner on thursday
Can I bring a guest?
- Guest passes are available for purchase for the Foundation Breakfast/Auction on Thursday morning and Closing Ceremony on Thursday evening. All other events, including meals, are open only to registered attendees of the NES.
How many CEUs can I earn?
- Up to 19.5 CEUs can be earned at NES. Attendees must scan in to sessions to earn credit for attendance
What is the dress code?
- For the seminar, business casual is appropriate. The meeting rooms may be cool, so bring a jacket or sweater. For the Closing Ceremony, smart casual is appropriate.
How do I obtain a receipt for my registration fee?
- A receipt will be included in the email confirmation received during registration – please note this email will go to the email address used during registration. Members can also log in to their profile on the NPMA website to access a copy of all prior receipts.
What are the cancellation policies?
- Registrations must be cancelled via email to by July 6 for a refund less a $75 processing fee. Cancellations received less than 30 days before the event will result in no refund being given. Registrations can be transferred to another person via email (rate differences may apply based on membership status).
How do I make my hotel reservations?
- Hotel reservations are not included in the cost of registration for the NES. Reservations can be made online or by calling the hotel directly. Details can be found here: http://www.npmaconferences.org/hotel-travel
What are check-in/out times?
- Check-in: 4PM CDT
- Check-out: 12PM CDT
Is there a charge for parking?
- Offsite parking $48 daily
- Valet parking with in/out priveleges $61/night
Which airport should I use?
- Both O’Hare and Midway airports can be used for this event. O’Hare is 15 miles NW and Midway is 12.1 miles SW of the hotel.
What are my ground transportation options?
- CTA train service provides access to the hotel from both airports
- GO Airport Express: www.airportexpress.com